Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm Engaged????


Today was an interesting day for me after my students had left for the day I was talking with one of the student’s parents when another teacher came in and said that he really needed to talk to me when I was done. After the parent left I headed over to the guys class, the moment I walked into the room he took my hand and got down on his knees and asked me to marry him. In all seriousness I politely said that I was taken and had to leave. He followed me to my classroom telling me that he will get into my heart somehow... Is this sexual harassment because I think that it is?

3 comments:

Krista said...

that just sounds kind of creepy! good luck trying to dodge that one.

Pink Caboose said...

Heather, wow! that is totally weird, and you have to be at the same school with him everyday?? Tell him you have lots of protective male family members that watch out for you! He doesn't want to mess with mad Heap boys! lol You look great by the way, I'm so glad you started a blog!

Pedaling said...

i'm not sure, but that sure is a pretty ring!