Sunday, June 7, 2009

Disneyland Trip



Went to Disneyland for the weekend and just got back. Had an amazing trip with my friend Ben. We spent two days at the Magical place. The first day Saturday we walked right onto Indiana Jones ride, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, and Splash mountain within 45 minutes.. It was amazing how dead it was in the morning. The rest of the day it got a little crowded but not too bad. Sunday we hit a few rides for a second or third time. It was a great trip and I want to head back there right now....

3 comments:

Heap of Adventure said...

Looks like you had a great time and maybe we were wrong about the timing. Dad and I plan on going when we get back--but I thimk will probably a some grandchildren with us! I think it has been at least 10 years for us!

karis stapley said...

How fun!! I haven't been to Disneyland since I was 15, so I'm sure lots has changed since then! I love rides like that! Def. want to go again sometime in the future, but prob. not with babies or toddlers, so it may be awhile.
Looks & sounds like you had a blast!

The Heaps said...

I'm so jealous! I love love love Disneyland and can't wait to get back there again someday!