Monday, October 12, 2009

Utah and so much more


A few weeks ago I went to Utah for my cousin Amber's wedding. Of course she was stunning as always. Her husband seems like an amazing man, and the reception was beautiful. It was great to see my family and spend some time with them. After the wedding I spent saturday with some of my younger cousins, we went to lunch then to a movie. I love spending time with this family,  I don't really see them that much. They are amazing and so giving, they even let me send the night with them when I had no place to sleep. 

For part of my trip to Utah I spend a few days with A good friend of mine, we shopped, we partied, and he had a blast. I am so amazing at the great 
people in my life that they would put life on hold to spend time with me. 








 

Today I went to the Arizona Botanical Garden with my friend Brian, they have a Butterfly pavilion with hundreds of monarc butterflies. It was so much fun to see them all and take pictures of them all around us.. I was so glad that I kicked off my october break with this experience. 


















6 comments:

Pedaling said...

i wish you could have stayed longer.
it was fun to visit a bit.
our family really misses out on the cousin bonding...:(

Heather said...

I think we just need to make more of an effort when everyone is down.... It is fun spending time with those 3.. they are amazing kids you guys have done well...

Pedaling said...

ted, did give me the cutest little bike charm bracelet from you, last night.
i love it!!!
thank you so much.
so thoughtful...and for no reason at all. even better!

Annie said...

Heather, it's so fun for me to catch up on your life through your blog. I've missed you, but it sounds like things are going well. Hopefully we'll see each other before too long. Have a good one.

Unknown said...

You are So great at that camera!!! I need to take it out and practice some of what you showed me!!!! Love you!!!

Heather said...

Thank you Chelyse.... I am slowly getting better.. I was just using my point and shoot one. Next time we are together I will show you more stuff. I wish I had a better camera but it does the job. And I love you too..

Anne I hope we can get together soon.. I miss you so much and really wish you guys where down here more.