Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fantastic Weekend!




I have been in a hermit mode lately trying to get my house in order and starting the school year has been very stressful. I have been spending my weekends very low key. On Friday it was my friends birthday so we went out to celebrate on Saturday. We started at the Aquarium and it was almost empty, we had a lot of fun walking around looking at all the fish and different exhibits. After that we went to Joe's Farm Grill to eat, and it was amazing!!!!! The final event for the night was Jester'Z an improve comedy club. What a fun filled night I really enjoyed being out and having a great time.
On Sunday my parents purchased tickets to the Steve Martin and the Steep Canyon Ranger concert. I was very excited to go with them and my Grandparents. Now this is Bluegrass music, but I have to tell you it was amazing! Steve Martin is a great musician and was telling jokes to make the night even better. I was blown away by the band that was there as well. It was such an amazing concert!
This has been one of the best weekend that I have had in a long time.

4 comments:

karis stapley said...

Aquariums are fun! Glad to hear that things are hopefully settling down for you. :)
Your such a cutie Heather! Look'n good!;)

Pink Caboose said...

So glad you had such a great weekend! I would have loved going to the concert with your parents too. They always seem to do fun stuff like that. Lets see some pictures of the new house that you have been working so hard on.

Meggie said...

I really LIKE your hair that color!!!!!!! and that makes me miss your parents! they seriously make me laugh! I actually heard a song from mama mia the other day and it made me think of the first time i went with you guys!

Heather said...

Thank you Karis! Thanks Megan I was freaked out at first when I colored it, but now I love it! My parents are amazing! They are always doing fun stuff. We need to get together and soon!