Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy 26th Birthday to me!






I feel like I have been celebrating my Birthday all week long. It started on thursday when Debbie, Sandra, and Jo Marie took me to dinner to celebrate. We went to EJ which is a new stake house close to where we live. It was really good and so much fun to spend time with my mom's friends. On Friday my friend Kandi put together a dinner with a bunch of my friends, we went to a sushi place in chandler. The food was great and it was so much fun to spend time with my friends. Tonight I am going out with a friend, and then monday Kris and Sarah are taking me to Haji Babas. It has been an amazing birthday and it is going to keep getting better. Thank you to everyone for making it a great one!

5 comments:

Pedaling said...

no fair, i don't get nearly that much attention on my birthday.

enjoy.

Happy Birthday, beautiful young lady!

(word verification i just typed in was fluba) funny.

karis stapley said...

Happy Birthday hot thang!! Yea, I'm so glad you have a blog! I really hope you enjoyed your b-day and it sounds like you did! Hope to hear from ya soon! Love ya girlie!

The Heaps said...

Happy Birthday! I really wish that Justin and I could do something for you for your birthday....but you will just have to be satisfied know that you are loved and we are so blessed to have you in our lives! I am glad that you have had a good birthday week!

Kris said...

Happy Birthday, we totally need to reschedule so your b-day week can be complete.
p.s. love the hair

Jeremy Jo and EmmaLee Tiny said...

Hi Heather right now I have Saturday open. You want to e-mail me and let me know if you are still wanting to get pictures. Thanks!!!
joalldredgephotography@gmail.com

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!