Sunday, January 4, 2009

Night out in Scottsdale




Last night a friend of mine that is in town from Utah called me up to go out with a few friends. We where supposed to go to jesterz a comedy club. In true Mormon girl fashion everyone was late except me. We missed the first show so we decided to head to Scottsdale for a little while until the next show started. We ended up taking a carriage ride through old town Scottsdale. It was a blast we went to a random country salon. After a little while we went back to the club, it was so funny. After all the fun we ended up at I-hop until 2 am. I was so glad to hang out with my friends and get in some fun before work started again.

7 comments:

Pedaling said...

sounds like alot of fun. i love getting out with friends a bit like that and throwing all cares to the wind.

... said...

Heather, I couldn't believe how much those picture reminded me of Julie when we use to go out together. You have some of the same facial features that she had. Nanette....

Heap of Adventure said...

Heather,
Looks like you had a great time before having to start back at school! Cute outfit --too bad I can't see your new necklace!

Heap of Adventure said...

Hey just noticed the COORS sign behind your head--maybe you should have chosen a different spot for the photo!

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

Thought I'd stop by and say Hi! Looks like you're havin' fun as usual.

Krista said...

It's so good to have a fun bunch of friends! Looks like you gals had fun

Photography By Jo said...

looks like you had fun!