Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!


So today is my mothers Birthday. As the last year has past, I have really begun to see what she has done for me in my life. I have really missed our times together even the little things.
I never realized how much she does for me as well as the others around her. She is so giving of her time to anyone that needs it. She gives so much of herself that you don't really notice it until she is gone.
I can honestly say that she really gave more then she received. Always taking me and my sister-in-laws out for some girl time in cali to see Wicked, or just to dinner and a movie. 
I can not wait to see her when I go to Africa this summer and get to spend some time with her. 

4 comments:

Pedaling said...

your mom is the best. i wish i were more like her.
the amount of service she renders is off the charts amazing.
you are very blessed to have her in your life!

Pink Caboose said...

I would have to agree with your comments about your mom. She is Awesome! How great that you get to go to Africa and see them.

Heap of Adventure said...

I have to say that I have the best DAUGHTER in the world. She amazes me each day. I love you so much and can't wait to have you come!

Anonymous said...

I missed your mom DAILY! she really needs to come home, there is just a hole in our get togathers without her!