Sunday, August 30, 2009

Diamondbacks Game!!!



My uncle Danny was kind enough to give me his tickets for the Diamondbacks game. I have only been to one game since they where formed and the first experience was not a good one, but I gave it another chance. The game was amazing!!! I had so much fun. I took some good friends of mine and we all had a blast.... After the game there was a concert that was really good then to top off the night a great firework show.... I think that I am going to be taking my uncles tickets again the next time he doesn't want them. Thank you Danny!!!! 

6 comments:

Heap of Adventure said...

Sounds you had a great time!
Did the Diamond back win? I only go to the games to watch people andwatch the roof roll back!

Heather said...

Yes they won 9-0 it was great... I really enjoyed myself

The Heaps said...

Who's the cutie your with?

Heather said...

That is my friend Brian..... ha ha justin met him the other night at the house...

Unknown said...

I am loving You in these pictures!!!! There is something different... maybe it's your dark hair, maybe it's your super cute shirt... maybe it's something altogether different... but you look GREAT!!! ;o) Kudos on looking Amazing!!!!!

maubad said...

www.blogspot.com denais seu blog