Sunday, January 3, 2010

Great start to 2010!!

I have decided that 2010 is going to be all about new and exciting things. As well as making my life more meaningful and fun. On New Years Eve I saw a friend (Spencer) at a party
(I met him 4 years ago at a new years party) it was great to meet up at another party 4 years later. On Saturday he invited me out with his bro and others to eat. My friend Bree-N and I met up with a few other friends and went to Joe's BBQ to eat AmAzInG food....
Next we went to Jester'z an improve place where Ron's roommate works, it was so FuNnY I don' t think I have ever had that much fun at Jester'z. We also saw Scott Macintyre from American Idol.
After Jester'z we went to a Piano Bar on Mill Ave where they have 2 piano players that will play anything you request. It was so much fun, such a random night but AmAzInG. Spencer was so much fun, his brother Ron and his girlfriend Candice where a BlAsT. A great start to 2010 and hopefully many more nights like this one..



2 comments:

Jen said...

What an awesome night!

Pedaling said...

happy new year!