Saturday, January 9, 2010

New thing for the week

With my new goal, trying to do something new or fun each week, I came across this restaurant Called Ah-So. I have seen this place many times because it is right next to an Applebees that my friends and I go to. I have heard that it is good but just never went. So I made the decision to go with two friends of mine. The restaurant is Japanese and they cook on a grill in front of you (kinda like Benihanas). It was amazing, our cook was fantastic, and the food was great. We had such a great time and plan to go back soon. I hope to keep my goal in mind each week and find something new or fun to do each week.

2 comments:

Annie said...

I like it Heather. Usually resolutions are so serious, trying to correct all the bad things about ourselves. Why not resolve to do something good and "just for the fun of it"?

Pedaling said...

more fun!
good restaurants are great relaxers for me!
and friends- yes!