Monday, February 1, 2010

Avatar 3-D

As a late celebration of my birthday my friend Brian took me to see Avatar 3-D. Knowing that I have not seen it, he decided to take me. We where supposed to go out to eat before the movie, By the time we got to the movie and bought the tickets it was too late to eat at a restaurant, so we decided to see what was around. We could only find fast place and Wendy's was the best of them all. We got some food and ate in the car.... ha ha. Not what was planned but it was a lot of fun anyway. The movie in 3-D was great. A little long but the 3-D was amazing to watch. It was a great night out and Bonus I tried something New with the 3-D movie!!






2 comments:

Pedaling said...

ted loved that movie- i liked it for awhile, but then it just got too long...and i started getting bugged!

that was your first 3-D?

Jen said...

I have never seen a 3D movie. I bet it's awesome though.
And there is totally nothing wrong with eating in the car, it just makes it that much more random & fun :)