Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!!!






About 2 weeks ago my friend Brian called me and asked me what I was doing the 5-7th because it was 2 weeks away I of course had no idea, and he suggested Vegas! We where supposed to go the weekend before for mine and his birthday and the plans fell through so I was so excited that it was on again.
I flew up Friday after work, my friend Spencer (who lives in Vegas) picked me up and we went to dinner to wait for the rest of the group to drive in from Utah. We stayed at the Encore and it was Amazing!!!!!!! I have not stayed at a hotel that nice in a long time...
After meeting with the group Brian, Chelyse, Spencer and myself went to the Monte Carlo to a Pub that has live music and dancing. We had so much fun dancing the night way and seeing all the random Vegas people. We get back to the room around 5 a.m. ha ha. Saturday we went to Ihop for breakfast and Spencer met up with us there to eat a really late breakfast/lunch.
From there we went to Bellagio which was beautiful, then on to Cesar's palace to roam around! The 4 of us had such a blast.
I don't think that I have had that much fun in a long time!!!!!!!
I am so thankful to amazing friends that help me be me and have a ton of fun!!!

2 comments:

Pedaling said...

just remember....
what happens in vegas.....

Unknown said...

Yes, what happens in Vegas... IS SO MUCH FUN!!!! We gotta make that a habit! :o)