Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's been a long time





So my life has been a little crazy with work. AIMS came and passed with much stress and sleepless nights. My kids worked really hard and I am very proud of them.
We did a fun activity for history with my kids, I split them up into different Greek City States and we had Olympic games. The kids made T-shirts headbands and flags for each of there groups. It was so much fun to see the kids really get into the games and all the fun we had doing the games. The best competition that we did was the Javelin the kids had to come up with the javelin to throw and it was so much fun to watch them try to cheat with the game.
We also took the kids to Sea World, they took classes at sea world and got to sleep at the park! It was rainy and cold the first night but by the second day the sun came out and it was nice and warm. It was such a blast and I was so glad that my kids got to experience this fun two days at Sea World.
I can't believe that the school year is almost over! I am ready for the break, but I will really miss this group of kids.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I helped out at t preschool and it's so hard to say goodbye at the end of the year.

But aren't you so exited for the long break? :)

Heather said...

Yes I am very excited for a break! But I am sure by the time that August comes I will be itching to get back into the classroom.